Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Drunken pool talk

I attended our local pool club's parties, which included quite a few alcohol-induced discussions about playing and practicing pool billiards. It was mostly your usual drunken discussion, with little or no practical value, but it struck me how almost all players have their own theories about practicing and playing. Normally we just don't get a chance to discuss these subjects in such a relaxed manner.

I don't particularly advocate getting yourself and your pool buddies drunk, but I feel like most players have much on their mind for which they don't have a proper channel to direct to. I'd guess most players aren't comfortable with the idea of having a public pool diary. But maybe a private training diary could serve the purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment